Sunday, January 20, 2013

Remember, Stay Positive.


 While I am not an avid Pintrest junkie, I saw this last week and saved it.  It sums up so many things.  While I don't often find that people are insensitive, sometimes they just are unaware or don't fully understand the things that others around them are going through.  
I almost always try to stay positive but sometimes the struggle of life is so exhausting and overwhelming that I just want to escape.  Remember to breathe and take a time out for yourself so you don't get discouraged. 
 
Sometimes it is easy to lose sight of the blessings because it seems that strife and struggles abound.  It is often easier to recognize all the struggles in lieu of any blessings that might be disguised that come alongside those daily battles we fight. 
 
Remember, stay positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment