Sunday, November 18, 2012

What I got for .24 and a few other things!

Wal-Mart Trip - oop .24 (tax)

Couponing is so fun....unless you get unexpected surprises at the register.

You can find most of the coupons I used by searching the database at www.krazycouponlady.com  or using www.coupons.com or www.southernsavers.com 

I started off last night at CVS to take advantage of their great ad that "started" today.  I got:

  • Lindsey olives  (used 1.00 coupon)
  • 2 Right Guard deodorant (2.00 Coupon)
  • CVS Haul November 2012
  • baby shampoo (which is why I went)
  • Advil- Childrens 1 oz
for about 6.10 and got back 6.37 in EB which I used today on my second trip. 

I went ahead and picked up a buggy of stuff because I didn't want to do so many transactions and I spent 15.55 (plus tax) and saved 37.84 on these items (getting about 24.00 EB back):
  • 2 Minute Rice .40 (.60 coupon)
  • 2 Lindsey Olives (used 1.00 coupons)
  • Nips 
  • Powerade 
  • Listerine Zero (used 1.00 coupon)
  • Chex Mix (used .35 coupon)
  • Easy Feet 
  • Kotex 
  • Starbucks Refreshers 
  • Caramex (used 1.00 coupon)
  • Cepacol 4 ct 
  • CVS asprin 
  • Scooby Snacks (gummies) (used .35 coupon)
  • 2 AirWick Warmers (used $2.00 coupon)
  • 2 Sparkle Towels 
  • Charmin Toilet Paper (used .25 coupon)
  • Glade Warmer Plug In (used 1.00 coupon)
  • Play Doh soft Pack 
Then, I used those $24 EB to buy these things with an oop cost of about $5 with $21 EB remaining:
  • 2 Taster's Choice Coffee Sticks (used 2/.50 coupon)
  • Ladies Speed Stick
  • Belvita wafers
  • South Beach Diet 5 pk
  • 1.25 lt Fanta
  • 2pk Energy Drink
  • Makeup kit
  • Phillips Remote
  • Green Bag Tag
  • 2 M& M Tubes (cost of having kids)
  • Command Strip (used 1.00 coupon)
  • 4 pk Sleep Sampler 
I plan to go back later to get the Kraft Mac n Cheese, 12 pk DR Pepper, Hot Wheels, Advil, another Listerine, and a few other things to keep rolling the EBs.

My quick Wal-Mart trip included 

1.00 Duck Tape Packing tape (1.00 coupon) FREE
2 /.98 Beach Nut pouches  (2/$1.00 coupons)
FREE coupon from General Mills for the 12 pk 90 CAL Brownies
.24 (tax) oop

Happy Saving!

No comments:

Post a Comment